Have you ever found yourself splicing together various systems to keep track of your business? Do you have an excel spreadsheet that is bursting at the seems and becoming unusable? Does it have extremely complicated calculations that make you afraid to change anything? Or would life just be easier if you had a tracking system?
If you answered yes to any of these, your business could probably use its own database driven application. These applications, which are stored on the web for easy access, can hold and do anything you want or need them to do. They can track things, calculate things, automate things, or any other data task that you need done. Send a lot of emails? Database applications can do that too!
Here is a list of a few apps that I have seen or created:
- An application that tracks books that need to be reviewed
- An application that tracks inventory and alerts that user when something is running low
- An application that tracks customers and helps the user send them regular emails
- An application that tracks accounting for a company that had specific accounting needs and wanted to automate as much as possible
- An application that increases employee communications and work efficiency
- Pretty much anything that stores and manipulates data can have an database application
Whether it’s Client Tracking, Inventory Tracking or Invoicing, we can help you with your needs that call for a dedicated Database Application.
How to get your own application
Once you come to us with an application idea, we go through a process that starts with sitting down with you to understand exactly what you want. Once we understand your application, we will write up your application into a document called a Spec. Once approved, the work on the app can begin. We work up a timeline for features and work hard to keep to this timeline. You will be in the process regularly to see how the application is progressing.
Are you qualified to offer this service?
Our head developer has spent the last couple of years building database applications full time. In that time, she has learned the ends and outs of creating these systems. Although this is not our main focus, we thought that these applications could really add to the value that we have to offer the companies that we work for.
To see our many other services click here.